Making a connection to your high speed network, made simple, the USB 3.0 Ethernet Network Adapter 10/100/1000Mbps is a solution for today’s high speed network users of both desktop and laptops. The USB 3.0 Ethernet Adapter is a high speed plug and play single power device with auto-sensing detection of your network speeds, also auto-senses (auto MDIX), straight and crossed network cable auto detection.
Eliminating the time and hassle it takes to disassemble your computer, the USB 3.0 Ethernet Network Adapter connects directly to your network through its USB port to allow for instant connection to the entire network and its network speeds. Once the USB 3.0 plug and play Ethernet Network Adapter has been installed the active LED indicators show connection and speed.
- Network Standards: IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab
- Data: Bus USB 3.0/2.0
- LED Indicators: Link 1000Mbps
- Power: Integrates on-chip 3.3V to 2.5V voltage regulator and requires only single power supply: 3.3V
- Network Interface: Female RJ45 jack supporting Auto MDIX
- Full Duplex: 10BAseT, 100BaseTx, 1000BaseT
- Half Duplex: 10BaseT, 100BaseTx
- RAM: Embedded 20KB SRAM for RX packet buffering and 20KB SRAM for TX packet buffering
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 70°C
- CPU 1.2 GHz or faster PC with USB port
- 1GB RAM or more
- Mac OS 10.6 or later
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- 1 Gigabit USB 3.0 Ethernet Adapter
- 1 Driver CD
- Quick Installation Guide
There are no reviews yet.