- Tone trace the required line among numerous ones, perfect for tracking RJ11, RJ45, cables or other metal wire (via adapter)
- It testes physical connection status of network cable, such as open circuit, short connection, mis wire and reverse connection.
- Use the emitter to test the status of working of telephone lines, such as judging TIP or PING line and judging whether the telephone line is idle, ringing or off-hook.
- Highlights for 60V endurable, users can track wires which is in low-electricity less than 60V without burnout or damaged.
- Clips allow easy access to individual pairs and RJ11 RJ45 easily connect to telephone jacks—no need for adapters.
- Used on single conductors, twisted pairs, telephone cable and electrical wiring, a practical tool for service providers in network infrastructure installation, certification, and troubleshooting.