The ONV-H1064PL series is a 10/100Mbps unmanaged PoE switch independently developed by ONV. it has 4*10/100M PoE ports and 2*10/100M uplink RJ45 ports, Port 1-4 can support IEEE 802.3af/at standard PoE power supply, single port PoE power up to 30W, and the maximum POE output power is 65W. As a PoE power supply device, it can automatically detect and recognize the power receiving equipment that meets the standard and supply power through the network cable. It can supply power to POE terminal equipment such as wireless AP, webcam, VoIP phone, video access control intercom, etc. through network cable to meet the network environment that needs high-density PoE power supply. It is suitable for hotels, campuses, factory quarters and small and medium-sized enterprises to form an economy. Efficient network.
Unmanaged model, plug and play, no configuration, easy to use.
10/100Mbps access, Dual RJ45 port uplink
- Provides 4*10/100Base-TX RJ45 ports and 2*10/100Base-TX RJ45 portsfor flexible networking and meets the networking requirements of various scenarios.
- All ports support non-blocking wire-speed forwarding for smoother transmission.
- Support IEEE 802.3x full-duplex flow control and Backpressure half-duplex flow control.
Intelligent PoE power supply
- 4*10/100Base-TX RJ45 ports, meeting the needs of security monitoring, teleconferencing system, wireless coverage, and other scenarios.
- IEEE 802.3af/at PoE standard, without damaging non-PoE devices.
- Priority system for PoE port, it will supply power to the high priority level port first when the power budget is insufficient and avoid overwork of the device.
- Long distance mode: When opening, the speed of port 1-4 is reduced to 10M. With the existing twisted pair cable, the transmission limit of the twisted pair line can be broken, and the transmission distance can reach 250 meters; on the other hand, It can solve the problem of poor transmission caused by line aging.
- Video monitoring mode: When opening, Port 1-4 is isolated from each other but communicate with port 5-6 to prevent DHCP conflicts, optimize port cache utilization, and reduce broadcast storms.
Stable and reliable, easy to use
- CCC,CE, FCC, RoHS.
- Plug and play, no configuration, simple and convenient.
- Low power consumption, galvanized steel casing, no fan.
- The user-friendly panel, it can show the device status through the LED indicator of PWR, Link/Act, PoE.
- Self-developed power supply, high redundancy design, providing a long term and stable PoE power output.