The ONV-POE33016PFB series is a full gigabit PoE fiber switch independently developed by ONV. It has 16*10/100/1000M RJ45 ports and 2*1000M SFP solt ports. Port 1-16 can support IEEE 802.3af/at standard PoE power supply. single port PoE power reaches 30W, and the maximum PoE output power is 250W. As a PoE power supply device, it can automatically detect and recognize the power receiving equipment that meets the standard and supply power through the network cable. It can supply power to POE terminal equipment such as wireless AP, webcam, VoIP, visual intelligent building intercom through network cable, and meet the network environment that needs high-density PoE power supply. It is suitable for hotel, campus, park, attraction, supermarket, factory quarter and small and medium-sized enterprises to form a cost-effective network.
Unmanaged model, plug and play, no configuration, easy to use.
Full gigabit access, gigabit SFP port uplink
- All series supports “gigabit Ethernet port and gigabit SFP fiber port ” combination, which enables users to flexibly build networking to meet the needs of various scenarios.
- Support non-blocking wire-speed forwarding.
- Support full-duplex based on IEEE802.3x and half-duplex based on Backpressure.
Intelligent PoE power supply function
- 16*10/100/1000Base-T RJ45 ports, meeting the needs of security monitoring, teleconferencing system, wireless coverage, and other scenarios.
- IEEE 802.3af/at PoE standard, without damaging non-PoE devices.
- Priority system for PoE port, it will supply power to the high priority level port first when the power budget is insufficient and avoid overwork of the device.
Stable and reliable
- CCC,CE, FCC, RoHS.
- Plug and play, no configuration, simple and convenient.
- Low power consumption, no fan mute design, galvanized steel metal casing.
- Self-developed power supply, high redundancy design, providing a long term and stable PoE power output.
- The user-friendly panel, it can show the device status through the LED indicator of PWR, PoE.
There are no reviews yet.