TP-Link TL-SF1016D 16-Port Unmanaged 10/100M Desktop Switch Interface Available: 16 x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports (Auto Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX); Protocols Supported: IEEE 802.3i IEEE 802.3u IEEE 802.3ab IEEE 802.3x.
Improve the speed of your office and workgroup network with the TP-LINK TL-SG1016D 16-Port Gigabit Desktop/Rackmount Switch. It has 16 ports offering connection speeds of up to 1,000 Mbps for your network, perfect for ensuring that graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files and other applications with bandwidth-intensive files are transferred across the network almost instantly. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1016D can save up to 40% of the power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
The TL-SG1016D requires no configuration and can simply be plugged in and used. Auto MDI/MDI-X cable detection on all ports eliminates the need for crossover cable or uplink ports. Each port can be directly connected to a server, hub, router, or switch using a straight or crossover cable, so there’s no confusion about port specificity.
Faster Network Response Times
Go Green With Your Ethernet
Universal System Compatibility
Diagnostic LED Indicators
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 40%
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and back pressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 32Gbps Switching Capacity
- 10K Jumbo frame improves performance of large data transfers
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Store and forward Switching scheme
- Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps and 1000Mbps hardware.
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation
- 16-Port Gigabit Switch
- Rackmount Kit
- Power Cord
- User Guide