The ONV-POE33108P series is a gigabit unmanaged PoE switch independently developed by ONV. It has 10*10/100/1000Base-T RJ45 ports . Port 1-8 can support IEEE 802.3af/at standard PoE power supply. single port PoE power reaches 30W, and the maximum PoE output power is 110W(at-250W). As a PoE power supply device, it can automatically detect and recognize the power receiving equipment that meets the standard and supply power through the network cable. It can supply power to POE terminal equipment such as wireless AP, webcam, VoIP phone, building visual access control intercom, etc. through a network cable to meet the network environment that needs high-density PoE power supply. It is suitable for hotels, campuses, parks, shopping malls, scenic spots, hospitals, factory dormitory and small and medium-sized enterprise.
Unmanaged model, plug and play, no configuration, easy to use.
Full gigabit access，full-line speed forwarding
- All series support all-line high-speed forwarding,user-flexibly flexible networking, to meet the needs of various scenarios networking;
- Support non-blocking wire speed forwarding .
- Support full duplex based on IEEE802.3x and half duplex based on backpressure .
Intelligent PoE power supply funcation
- 8*10/100/1000Base-T RJ45 ports support PoE power supply to meet the needs of PoE power supply in security monitoring, teleconferencing systems, and wireless coverage.
- Conforms to the IEEE 802.3af/at PoE power supply standard, automatically recognizes PoE devices for power supply, without damaging non-POE devices. The maximum POE output power of the entire device reaches 110W, and the maximum POE output power of a single port is 30 W.
- The PoE port supports the priority mechanism. When the remaining power is insufficient, the power supply of the high-priority port is preferentially guaranteed to prevent the device from being overloaded.
Stable and reliable
- The host has low power consumption, no fan mute design, aluminum alloy metal shel, excellent heat dissipation, and ensure stable operation of products.
- The equipment fully meets the requirements of CCC, CE, FCC and RoHS safety regulations, and is safe and reliable.
- Self-developed power supply, high redundancy design, provides long-term stable PoE power output.
There are no reviews yet.